哈利對於復出首場打鵜鶘感到震驚
https://x.com/notbpod/status/2088041718671085916
Did the NBA disrespect the Pacers with their opening night matchup?
Tyrese Haliburton Name any other person that you compare to my level of a basketball player—wherever you have me ranked.
不管你把我排在哪個等級,隨便舉出任何一個跟我同等級的籃球員。
Tyrese Haliburton If they tore their Achilles and missed 16 months, do you think that game would be on national television?
如果他們跟腱撕裂並缺陣了 16 個月,你覺得他們的復出戰會在全美直播嗎?
Tyrese Haliburton Yeah?
會嗎?
Kyle Kuzma Yeah.
會吧。
Tyrese Haliburton Yeah, you probably think so?
對,你大概覺得會吧?
Kyle Kuzma Yeah.
會啊。
Tyrese Haliburton Do you think that game would be at home, if not on national television?
如果沒有全美直播,你覺得那場比賽會在主場打嗎?
Kyle Kuzma For sure.
肯定會。
Ray Spalding Yeah... yeah.
對... 對。
Tyrese Haliburton Do you think that game would be at New Orleans?
那你覺得那場比賽會是在新奧爾良(客場)嗎?
Tommy Alter Wait, what? Oh, your first game? Oh, that's crazy.
等等,什麼?噢,你的第一場復出賽?噢,那也太誇張了吧。
Kyle Kuzma Oh, that's crazy!
太扯了!
Tyrese Haliburton When that saw schedule, I was like, "Oh, wow."
Not to... shout out Trey Murphy, love my boy Trey, love New Orleans, but I was shocked to see that. But, we move on.
當我看賽程表時,我就覺得:「噢,哇。」無意要... 順便向 Trey Murphy 打個招呼,我很愛 Trey 這兄弟,也愛新奧爾良,但我看到時真的很震驚。
不過,我們繼續往前看吧。
題外話
鵜鶘下季全國轉播的比賽只有兩場
還有哈利你都不提Zion啊
一個話題傷了好幾人的心啊XDDD
--